By using the power of our expertise on standard ERP processes, we transform customised business processes in automation, where customers achieve their main competitive advantage, in consideration of common software standards, minimal cost achievement and marginal usage of all technical capabilities of the platform. Thus, we provide a seamless and end-to-end process lifecycle experience to our customers. They enjoy the power of standard processes, validated many times and also use the advantages of the tools provideed at maximum. Competitive advantage from customised processes is transformed to digital in this way
We are using following steps to bring to life this digital transformation
1. Requirements gathering; It is crucial that you know exactly what you and your team expect the future system and its components to do. It is extremely important for a systems integrator to know your requirements very well.
2. Analysis; After your expectations and specifications listed down, business analysts conduct a thorough analysis.
3. Architecture design; the next phase is dedicated to writing a plan of how multiple components should be integrated so that they can function as a whole. A proper architecture design allows to perform an efficient integration.
4. Systems integration design; This is the longest and the most challenging phase of the process where the actual integration is performed.
5. Implementation; Once the system is ready, it is verified and tested. If test engineers detect any bugs, it is fixed and the system undergoes operational testing one more time to ensure the product you receive is errorless.
6. Maintenance; a process integrator makes sure your product works flawlessly even after it is released. As your company evolves, the system can evolve along with it.